VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2002

From:
Beverly Brunelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:53:34 EDT
That's a wonderful link!  Now, for someone like me, in Wyoming, how do I go
about obtaining copies of ones I am interested in?  Does someone live in the
area who can get copies?  Do they take orders by mail - and if so, how much
does the library charge?  Chances of my getting to Virginia anytime in the
next 10 years before all my kids graduate - are slim to none!

Thanks,

Beverly

Researching the following lines: BREWER, CALDWELL/COLDWELL, CHANDLER,
DICKERSON, DIXON, EDMONDSON, ETHERIDGE, HAMPTON, LABORDE, MAXWELL,
NORMAND/LENORMAND, PHILLIPS, PRICE, ROBERTS, SEALE, SERMONS, SHOEMAKE,
SULLIVAN, TERRAL/TERRELL, WHATLEY, WHITTINGTON,  LOWE, HYATT.