VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2005

From:
Chris Stefosis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Stefosis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:56:18 -0500
Hello Lee Anne,

I came across your request on the internet.
Have you looked at our website?

www.aprilage.com

Kindly contact me with more information about the photo that you have. The
quality of the image would definitely be a factor in the ability to age it.

To see an example of the software in action please see the following page on
our website for a real-time demonstration:

http://www.aprilage.com/april_in_action.html

Click on an image to see the effects of aging.

I would like to try and assist you in your identity search.

Information about our software:
APRILĀ® Age Progression Software is a unique computer program that creates a
stream of images of a person's face as it changes with age. The software
creates a progression of images in both 2D and 3D displaying what a person
will look like when they are aged.

Health and lifestyle effects can also be applied illustrating the
differences of someone who smokes vs. a non-smoker and allows you the
ability to compare and save the results, displaying a progression of aging.
This has tremendous applications in Health and Forensics.