VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

From:
Margaret Beckwith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Beckwith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 00:53:19 -0400
My suggestion to all of my fellow genealogists/family historians is to
realize we all have "heroes" and "hellions" in our ancestry!

We need to be able to accept the "bad" with the "good", all with the simple
goal of having the most complete and accurate genealogy possible!

I tend to look at all aspects of my lineage with fresh eyes and an open
mind!

This allows me to enjoy my work and honor my ancestors!

Margaret Kerr Beckwith
Elkins, West Virginia