VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Gail O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:31:35 EST
Would anyone know where to start searching for information for a place called
Phebis which was close to Fortress Monroe? Phebis was incorporated into
something else and I need information from the 1880s.

Also, there was a post Civil War school called Hampton School. Does anyone
know where I could find information about the people that worked there in the
1880s?

Thank you inadvance.
Gail O'Connor