VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2010

From:
George A Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:52:28 -0700
I am not sure.....but very good questions.  Craney Creek, Wiccocon Creek  and several others seem to be holdings in northern Nansemond, VA  whereas ?Mt. Pleasant , Chatawaskey, Katherines Creek join Chowan precinct of Albemarle county to go to NC.    Thanks for the encouragement.                        George