VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2005

From:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:04:35 -0500
Debbie,

Have you checked the Virginia regimental histories series?

Henderson, William D.  41st Virginia infantry.  Lynchburg, Va.:  H.E.
Howard, c1986.

Henderson, William D.  12th Virginia infantry.  Lynchburg, Va.: H.E. Howard,
1984.

Both are available in many Virginia public libraries and any archives with a
Virginia history collection.  If your e-mail address has anything to do with
The College of William & Mary, check Swem Library, or the public library in
Williamsburg (downtown) - they're available in both collections.

Mary Beth Dalton
Williamsburg, VA