VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2014

Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 14:10:33 -0400
Can you please tell me more about the family of Merry Webb and Elizabeth
Ann Martin. One of their daughters, Lucy who married Thomas Dooley in Henry
County, VA 1779, is my said to be my ancestor BUT there is SO much
conflicting  data as to when she and her siblings were born, it is confusing.

Pat

In a message dated 7/7/2014 10:07:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,