VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:35:35 -0500
 I am not sure whether you want your book printed, or printed AND published. If the former, I would suggest you shop the net for book printers. If the latter, you MUST find an organization that has a marketing arm to their business.  A publisher who does not market is a mere printer, so if you plan to do your own marketing, a printer will meet your needs. Choose which, and go from there.

I have had good luck and have done MUCH business with "Heritage Books" of Bowie and Baltimore, MD.  You might want to check with them.  The boss and owner of that BIG company is Craig Scott CGRS, a very accomplished genealogist. That URL is <Heritagebooks.com>.  Good luck.

Paul