VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2008

Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 13:37:54 -0700
I am new to this list and have been reading it's messages with a great deal of interest.  Hope some one will be able to help me.

I am attempting to bring one of my many BUFORD lines forward and ran across a Captain William STRINGFELLOW who was born in Culpeper County, Virginia.  He married Patience BUFORD who was the daughter of LeRoy and Frances Ragsdale BUFORD.

Is there anyone on this list who is familiar with this Stringfellow family - mother - father - siblings - anything that could put some light into this family.

Thank you for anything you might have.
Fern K. Buford Walker
www.bufordfamilies.com