VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2013

From:
"Tarter, Brent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:02:18 +0000
The Newport News Daily Press and the Newport News Times-Herald have been microfilmed and could be borrowed through your local library via Interlibrary Loan.

Brent Tarter
The Library of Virginia

Please visit the Library of Virginia's Web site at http://www.lva.virginia.gov