VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:53:10 EDT
Oh, Steve, that is terrible.  I always marveled at all the hard work that you
did for our benefit.  Actually, I am only, now, getting into VA research and
it isn't easy because of the lack of availabliity of VA records for anyone
outside of VA.  My lines were in NC very early.

You should put the images back online and remove the "right click" option.
Then they couldn't be taken.  That would at least make them available.  Also,
you should contact the thief and demand that they remove your stolen works.  It
wouldn't be hard to prove that they are yours.  Time to find a good lawyer.

I am so sorry to hear this. It makes me sick to know that this kind of people
exist.

Julia

In a message dated 7/14/2004 3:41:02 PM Central Daylight Time,