VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2014

From:
Carolyn Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 11:18:41 -0400
I have proven Eleanor Gaines b ca 1740, d p/7 Mar 1785, Essex Co VA. Eleanor's father was Daniel Gaines b ca 1696, VA, d p/July 1757, Essex Co VA. I also have in my notes that Daniel's parents were Bernard Gaines & Martha Taylor; but I have never been able to prove it.  Hope some one can prove the latter.