VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2002

From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:17:51 EDT
Hello Again,

I was remiss in not adding to my message below for those interested in the
LOGAN ancestry here, there are numerous references to Logans in will
abstracts and other files at the Philadelphia Archives.  The Table of
Contents is here:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/pa/philadelphia/

Best Regards,
Janet Hunter