VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:17:32 -0600
Sorry all, but I made a small typo in copying and setting forth the genealogy codicil.  Sorry  for any inconvenience.  That error appears in the second paragraph after the "Preamble", and that paragraph should instead read:
****
 Further, I request that immediate efforts be made by my family to identify one or more persons or institutions who would have knowledge of AND be willing to take custody of such materials and assume the responsibility of maintaining and perhaps continuing the family histories and research.
****
Paul