VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2011

From:
Crystal Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:17:15 -0500
Pretty much the whole eastern coast

Thanks,
Crystal Wilkerson

-----Original Message-----
From: Research and writing about Virginia genealogy and family history.
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VA-ROOTS] Bledsoe's, Mitchell's and Lewis's in Virginia

What area of Virginia?
------Original Message------
From: Crystal Wilkerson
Sender: Research and writing about Virginia genealogy and family history.
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: Research and writing about Virginia genealogy and family
history.
Sent: Aug 22, 2011 2:01 PM

We are wanting to take a trip to Virginia to look into our family genealogy.
We are looking for information regarding the Bledsoe's. I am hoping to find
any monuments, stores, houses, etc that are still there from the 1800's that
were related to them. Our link is from William Field Bledsoe, Aaron Thomas
Bledsoe, Joseph Bledsoe, Aaron Bledsoe, William Bledsoe, etc. We are also
looking into the Lewis's and Mitchell's.

The Mitchell's are Lewis Edward Mitchell, William John Mitchell, James
Mitchell, etc

The Lewis's are Frances Ann Lewis, John Edward Lewis, Zachary Lewis, Zachary
Lewis, etc

We have found some buildings that are still up and running on the Lewis
side, and of course Washington's but not much on the Mitchell's and
Bledsoe's. If anyone has any information on this I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks,

Crystal Wilkerson

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile