VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2010

From:
"Carolyn M. Getting" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 09:28:45 -0500
Ahh, someone after my own heart.  I do not worry about other's mistakes or assumptions.  I only try
to prove the information I have.  Primary records can be incorrect also, because they were produced
by people.

I too have found Ancestry.com extremely useful and "documentation" so much easier.  God bless.

Carolyn M. Getting
Web Site Steward
Triumphant Love Lutheran Church
My Home Phone #512-331-7399