VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Janice Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:20:45 -0400
Hello all

I have been reading all these post and have found some interesting
information. I have a question and I hope someone can answer.

I have been searching for my ancestor Roger Bell for 15 years. I can't seem
 to find anything on him other than a 1704 Quit Rent Roll in King & Queen
county. I have been told that all the records were burned and will not find
anything else on him.

My question is, is there any clues in this rent roll I should be looking
for? Also, is there really no other place for me to go to find anything else
or  is my research done? I'm hoping that is not finished as I would love to
learn  more about my Bell family.

Still hoping

Janice