VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

From:
Richard Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:42:00 -0500
Per note below, my index show a:
Jarot Suddarth marrying a Sally Hensley in Albemarle County, VA. on July
23, 1795.     Jarot is either a transcription problem reading George or the
marriage license folks could not read or write well.       I believe Sally
is a nickname for Sarah.

THere are bunces of Suddarth's in Albemarle starting with this entry.
Also a male Tandy Suddarth marrying in 1799.     In early to mid 1700's I
see several Suddeth's in Stafford VA, then they disappear.     Likely the
same family.     I don't see Suddarth's or Suddeth's anywhere else in VA.
I hope this helps.

Thanks,   Rich Fulton, [log in to unmask]
World Wide Mid-Market Sales Executive, S/390 SW, SWG
IBM, home office
1420 West Main Street, Apt. 1008
Lewisville, TX.  75067  USA
Phone: 972-434-1033, t/l 450-8996
Fax: 817-962-8780, t/l 522-8780
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Fulton/Dallas/IBM on 05/10/2001

[log in to unmask]@LISTLVA.LIB.VA.US> on 05/10/2001 01:18:18 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  "Research and writing about Virginia genealogy and family
      history." <[log in to unmask]>