VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:28:44 -0600
Just a thought..could his name have been spelled "Milam", too? Reason i put
this forward is that my paternal line, Cox,  has been spelled Cockes, Coxe
and Cox. Also, if someone's handwriting could not be read, transcription
could be wrong. Remember, a lot of times names were spelled as they
sounded..not with the correct spelling.
Shirley Cox Schroeder