VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2003

Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:00:30 EST
I watched *The Partiot* last night on TV. If you have not seen it, I highly
recommend it. Even though it was set in SC, you will get a great idea of how
the frontier men participated in the Am. Rev. I am not a military scholar but
for me, it certainly gave me some insight into how the war was actually
fought.

Gale