VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2005

From:
Paula Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:55:42 -0400
Trying to find out more about my great great grandfather, Joseph Snodgrass
who married Susannah Snodgrass on July 10, 1787 in Botetourt, VA.

I do not have birth or death info for Joseph but Susannah was born about
1769 and died in 1852, in Menard IL.

My great grandfather was Caleb Snodgrass born June 29, 1813 and died April
2, 1879 and was married 2 times the second to Mary Elizabeth born october
6, 1834 and died April 24, 1886.

Can anyone help me?