VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2006

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 15:30:55 -0500
  To all: I am sorry to use this method of apologizing to thanking those folks who attended the seminar in Elizabeth City, NC a week ago.  Not having your email addresses, I am unable to thank you individually.  After my collapse I ended up in the E.City intensive coronary care unit, thence to the coronary facility at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, TN, and now 8 days later am resting at home.

  I am sorry I could not finish, and I do sincerely thanks you for caring and understanding why I could not continue.

  Paul Drake.