VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2006

Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:25:34 EST
What part of "Do not use the reply key without deleting the unessential text
to which you are replying. It takes about ten seconds to post your message as
a new one or to delete all but essential passages you want to comment on." do
ssubscribers on this list not understand?   The same thing with forwards? Are
people THAT LAZY ??

Brent Tarter of the Va. Library said it very politely and succinctly in his
message today 3-29 not to do this when answering any messages as it messes up
the whole thing for when they go to digests.

I wish people would learn the 10 Commandments of sending emails. We need to
be as proper and polite in this mode of expression as we do in normal
conversation.
Sarah B in TX