VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2009

From:
Beth Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:00:50 EST
What a treasure you have been given!  And what a lesson to all of us  to make
proper arrangements for our genealogical information at our death!

Mathews County is one of the counties under the umbrella of the Tidewater
Genealogical Society, so I feel certain our TGS library could make good use of
this:

Houlder Hudgins of Mathews Co., Virginia, and his  Descendants, by Houlder
Hudgins IV, 1958

Please contact me directly if it would be possible for our society's  library
to obtain this publication.

Beth Maxwell
Newport News, VA

"What we see while watching others, depends on the purity of  the window
through which we look."  (Author  unknown)
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)