VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2008

From:
John Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:14:48 -0600
Maybe the criticisms of the various databases should be off limits like the
Civil War and Jefferson-Hemmings discussions.  Minds wont be changed nor
problems solved by dwelling here.

The point is that just because it is in writing doesn't mean it is true!

I think we all lament the misguided soul who misinterpreted some evidence
years ago and put it in writing only to have it repeated in various family
histories to the point where it is now 'fact' and very much wrong.

I still need to see the proof.

John