VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:13:22 -0400
I was about to write about that. I had mine and my cousin's done at Ancestry
with the 46 marker test.  My cousin has 15 within 15 generations and I have
none, we have different lines.  The downside to whomever you test with is
that they do not share databases, therefore you will be best testing where
most of your believed relatives have tested.  I think that is something we
should all push for, the sharing between companies of results.

Regards,

Steve