VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2010

From:
Shelley Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 20:44:32 -0400
 This was taken from page 37  “The original lists of persons of quality; emigrants; religious exiles; political rebels” etc (aka Hotten’s list): From the port of London ... Edenburrow, Tho (Age 37) per Bonaventure, January 1634 (which is probably 1635 now with the calendar change).

This fellow landed in Virginia but that is all I can find out about him with the exception that in the “Index to testamentary records in the Commissary Court of London (London Division) now preserved in the Guildhall Library”, published 1969, I have a snippet  stating “... Mdx; d in Virginia; admon, Edenburrow, Tho, St Gi F admon 1664”.

Does anyone have an idea what this is saying? Thanks for any help, Shelley