VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2002

From:
Susan Oldham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Oldham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:35:17 -0400
Dear Informed Listers,

Have accessed the database mentioned below and received 73 hits on name of
Samuel Oldham.  The publications listed all show another person's name
followed by "Samuel Oldham, assignee."  What does this mean, he was an
attorney representing the person named, the listed person was turning over
the compensation from the approved claim to him, or what?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Susan Oldham