VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2007

From:
"Lucretia A. Carrico" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:49:11 -0400
Thank you for the Fairfax 1799 tithable lists.? There is a correction I would like to draw to your attention.? There are two men, William Carrico and Abel Carrico, who cannot be found under a search for Carrico.? The search will only show them under the name of Canico.? While the handwriting is not terribly clear, I believe it is obvious this is an error and that the surname of these two gentlemen is Carrico.? If you agree, I hope you can correct the error so that others searching under the name Carrico can find William and Abel.

Thank you for all your hard work.? I look forward to your e-mails and updates.? You are providing such a valuable resource for those of us who are interested in genealogy.

Lucretia Carrico