VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2013

From:
Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:04:03 -0500
Nancy/Ann HICKMAN died after her Husband John HICKMAN. His 1827 Will  you
found (and I have already have it), names his Wife Nancy. She would have
been around 57 at that time (assuming she was 21 when she married in 1790).
It's  possible she moved, as some of her children, to another WV County. The
one you  found in Powhaten Co., VA is not her.

If you come up with anything on her I would appreciate it, as I descend
from her Daughter Sarah, who married Mathias YOUNG in Greenbrier in 1806..

Thanks, Tim Spradling

In a message dated 11/21/2013 11:42:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,