VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
Carol Wheeldin Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:17:40 +0000
Hi Virginia,

My ggrandmother, CHARATA BROWN, mulatto, was born 1833 NC-----------fail to find ANY INFO on Her or

Her line.

Family lore tells of being FPOC coming from England as indentured servants w/VA kin and Indian ancestry,

but have yet to substantiate any of that.

Warm regards,

carol.