VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2001

Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:26:07 EDT
I need the help of my fellow searchers. My surname is Pinchem.  This is a
difficult name to find the origin and or to trace my family history.  I have
found it spelled "Pinchem as well as "Pincham."  The earliest found person
with the spelling Pincham was Eliza Randolph (Pincham)Caskie, of Stewaton,
Scotland and later of Richmond, VA. I am hoping that if I can find
information about Eliza and/or her family then I can trace forward to mine.
Any help that can be provided will be appreciated.

Please correspond with me directly so as not to tie up the listserv.  Thanks
Yvette Pinchem-Stewart