VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2004

From:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
First Families <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:32:28 -0700
Hello Johnson Researchers:

We have added a new page to our web site titled.

338 Johnson Wills in Virginia 1632-1800.

This is an Index to where these wills are and are entered
by County Name, Forename and Date.

This should be of great help in locating those early Virginia
Johnson lines.

You may go directly there with the URL listed below.

http://www.linkline.com/personal/xymox/wills/johnson.htm

For those of you who are AOL members you may have trouble connecting to
many pages that may come up with a message such as "Page Does Not Exist"
and you can cure that by using your browser feature of Copy and Paste the URL
to your browser and then press your ENTER key. That should take you there.

All pages contained within our web pages are free for viewing and study by
all interested
researchers.

The very best to you and yours.

Harold Oliver