VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
"sylvia o. rowe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sylvia o. rowe
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:29:17 -0400
I agree on let's talk about the PEOPLE of VIRGINIA!!!!!     I have been
a member of this organization for 7 years and have seen squabbles come
and go, for naught.  I understand perfectly well what it means to have
someone on the "spot" to research where I can't go.  But, in the
interest of trying to make this list "fun" and "informative" once again
I suggest we all  (and here will come the argument against the "roll
call") list our "spots"  (mine is the Gloucester, Mathews, King and
Queen, Lancaster, Eastern Shore of Virginia, Middlesex area) and looking
for more relatives, before and aft 2003.  Surnames:  OLIVER, BROWN,
QUILLIAN, CARMINE, FOSTER, DUNSTON, RILEY,  WALKER, BEW, DUDLEY,
JORDAN,  PEW, SOLES,  WILLIAMS, HOBDAY, DOBSON, ROWE, CLUVERIUS,
HARRIS,  BELVIN,  WEST, LARKIN, RIDER,  SEAWELL, DARNELL, GARDNER,
HUNDLEY, WIDENER, SMITH, PARKERSON, JARVIS, COATES,  MARSHALL, etc.