VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2008

Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:04:31 -0600
Don - Thank you for all of this.  I am a descendant of Thomas Crump The
Immigrant and appreciate what you have shared below.  I look forward to
looking in to it.

Shirley Cox Schroeder

--
"....And so it is with life: What we see while watching others, depends on
the

"Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow"  ~ Lawrence Clark
Powell