VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2003

From:
DONALD LOCKE JR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DONALD LOCKE JR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:54:11 -0600
Hi you all, it's been quite some time since I last posted. I am still
researching my Lock's from Frederick and Berkeley County Va.
 I would be very interested to hear from anyone who may have a Lock(e)
refernce on any record you may have stumbled upon. Land deeds, Court
records , anything that may mention a Lock(e) in it.

 I am researching Richard Lock b. ca 1733 who resided with his family
in Frederick and Berkeley Counties mid to late 1700's.
 Associated with the Shirley, Avis, Rutherford families of the same
area and era. I have run into a little road block and thought I would
seek help here. So if you all have any refernce to a Lock(e) I would be
very interested in hearing what you know. :)

Thanks !
Donald G. Locke Jr.
Lock(e) Family web site (for most all Lock(e)'s)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/lockeroots/home.html

Always interested in any Lock(e) anywhere on earth lol.

 To "E" or not to "E" that is the question!. DGLjr