VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2001

From:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:20:39 -0600
I have a large Historical Map of both  Floyd and Montgomery county .  There
is a Big Indian Creek, Little Indian Creek in Floyd County.. I can give you
the historical names of the people living along that creek if you like.. My
Alley /Cox line settled in Indian Valley along Little Indian creek
vicinity..it would be across from what is now Pulaski Co..and Macks
Mountains, and run into Little River where Blackburn Akers lived in Floyd
Co.
Little River makes so many turnsit is hard to tell you where it would be
now..If there is one in MOnt. Co I didn't see it.
M.Canfield