VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2009

From:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jigsaw Genealogy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 11:27:58 -0500
I'm trying to reach Dennis Hudgins but his emails are bouncing since he
moved from Richmond to Courtland (I believe he'd said Courtland).  Does
anyone have a contact phone number or new email address for him?  I owe him
a flash drive.

Mary Beth Dalton
Jigsaw Genealogy
P.O. Box 5595
Williamsburg VA  23188-5209
757-564-1982

Member, Association of Professional Genealogists