VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

From:
Wilene Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:18:03 EST
This is where my files have been uploaded for 8-1/2 years and wouldn't
consider uploading them anywhere else because of the freedom that RootsWeb provides
to me for controling how my files are handled on their site.

Even though RootsWeb is a totally free service, you may need to register your
name and e-mail address.  Beyond that, I can't imagine just what you mean by
being blocked.

Have you tried a Post-em?  This will require you to register.  Perhaps this
is what you've encountered?

If you'll scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page you'll find a
Contact Us link just above the Copyright notice and this will take you to an
e-mail form.  They are very good in responding to questions and problems, and
often within hours.  Very friendly, too.  Good Luck.  --Wilene