VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2005

From:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Koplen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:01:46 -0600
Lindsey, I am so glad that you found my site.

AND, I, too, would like anyone who has the book to check on the marriage I
cited for Catherine
> DeLaFayette (Richards) Voss to Lawson Barnett on 22 Feb 1822.

"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough
and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody." Henry
Wadsworth Longfellow

Deb Koplen
http://home.swbell.net/koplend/
Grand Prairie, TX
MSN Instant Messenger: Freckles6932
"Right Smak dab between Dallas & Fort Worth"