VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2010

From:
Freda Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:06:28 -0800
I am searching for the children of Peter Kilgore and wife Mary Haydon. Peter died 1727 in Spotsylvania, no will. Also, the children of John Kilgore and Mary of Spotsylvania. They were from Lancaster Co, VA. Their father was Peter. He was m to Elizabeth and Ann Reade. He died 1709, in Lancaster.

I believe Peter and John of Johnston Co, and Wake Co, NC, were the sons of either Peter or John.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Freda Kilgo Daniel, CG