VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
"rdlwcl.windstream.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:07:35 -0400
WOW, this is great and thanks for the great work you are both doing. I wish
I could help. I don't live in VA. but know how are you are working.  I have
helped to do some cemetery work like that.
Carol Kenney Lovitt
In God We Trust