VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:46:26 -0600
I don't know about the 1910 census on that site.  You may have to order it from NARA or from your own library.  You will have to check the local papers for that period for his death, and if there is a railroad club in Manchester, you might ask for their help.  If you find any of those on the net I will be surprised.  There is really not much available yet on that source.