VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Madaline Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:40:04 -0400
To the list, so many of you have "hit" Reply that there is now a chain of
messages and I don't know who I have replied to because of the way Gmail
stacks these emails up.  At any rate, thank you for the many responses.
Please contact me personally if there are any queries that need a response.
M. Preston