VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2001

From:
Daphne Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daphne Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 00:00:46 -0700
 Go to the LVA website: www.lva.lib.va.us
Click on:
     Digital Library Program
     Military History
     Revolutionary War Public Service Claims
Please read the Information ... before clicking on the names in which you
are interested.

The records were abstracted in a multi-volume series published in 1991.
Again, go to the LVA website and click on 'online catalog.' The series is
called *Virginia Revolutionary Publick Claims* and the author is Janice L.
Abercrombie. You might prefer to do your search through her name.

Daphne Gentry