VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

From:
"S. M. Lantz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:01:05 -0800
Hello Ms. Fuller:

I too agree that this kind of information should go to a place where it will be protected.  Although I ended up with this book in an auction, there is no indication that the original owner was from Virginia.  There is a name in the front of the book that I took to be one of the prior owners.  It has an Elkton, Virginia address.  It also appears to be old.  Probably written in the 1950-60 time period.  I did not try to find this address as the name indicated was not Taylor or Via.

I have only been to LVA one time several years ago.  If you have a name of a person where I can send the book, I will see that it goes there.  I would appreciate the information.

I appreciate the responses I received to this posting.  I also agree with the many posts about this forum.  It is the best I have come across in my several years of research.

Best regards and thanks to everyone.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sam Lantz