VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:31:30 -0500
No Charlotte, my Green is Thomas from his arrival and about 4 generations
forward. I honestly believe the old records have a generation missing
because the dates given just are too wide spread. However with as few
records that exist in that timeframe, it is not possible to solve all
mysteries. I know my Greens are here much earlier than your Robert.