VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
Paul Moring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Moring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:39:13 -0400
By Divine intervention, I found a Moring family Bible on eBay. Remarakably,
the Moring that owned the Bible was my 1st cousin three times removed! She
died in 1891 at age 21 after being married to William C. Clements roughly
three years prior to her death.

The Bible contains a TON of Clements family info.
Would LOVE to share this treasure chest of info with anyone that desires
it. Will mail copies because there's too much to transcribe. Just let me
have your mailing address and it'll be on the way.

Regards,
Paul M.