VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:20:30 -0700
Everyone,
On July 24-25th, I am doing a presentation of my book, Pieces of the Quilt: The Mosaic of An African American Family, at George Washington Birthplace. I will be sharing the story of my ancestors, Lydia Hilliard (born 1690), Mary Monroe (born 1710), Mary Bowden (born 1730), and Patty Bowden (born 1752). They are four generations of females born in Westmoreland County Virginia. There is a lot more to their stories, and that will be part of my Presentation.

If there are any questions or comments, please email me privately.

Anita L. Wills
Pieces of the Quilt: Website
http://pcsquilt.com
Anita Talks Genealogy