VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2011

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:57:35 -0500
Kathleen, this is my line.  However I have that the Anthony Savadge/Savage
who died in 1695 was married to someone different. His wife was Alice
Stafford.  They had four children, Alice, Anthony, Walter and William.
Capt. Anthony Savage of Richmond Co. VA left a will.

I only have the lines of two of the children. Alice and Walter. Alice
married Francis Thornton and had 8 children. This is my line. The other
child I have is Walter. He married Elizabeth Hall and I only have one child
Ralph. I have no information on this line at all.

So I cannot help you unless you mean the Alice dau of Capt. Anthony and wife
Alice Stafford. That husband is known as Francis Thornton.

Gale Fuller